- Welcome to Rhythm home inspections. Assessing the beat of your home!
- Full report home inspections.
- Certified, insured, and complete.
- Covering Parker, Castle Rock, Centennial, Highlands Ranch, Englewood, Littleton, Aurora, Denver, Lakewood and all surrounding areas.
- Internachi certified home inspector.
- State of Colorado Notary public.
Ask how you can protect your health with Radon testing. Sewer scope camera inspection can protect large future expenses.
*We offer Covid compliant inspections. Mask worn at all times. Inspections can be done with or without client onsite, with proper social distancing.
Single Family Homes, Condos & Townhomes
Reports provided for all residential styles, from condos to single family homes of all sizes. Inspection services for:
*General home health
Radon and Mold testing
Additional health hazard testing is available for radon and mold with state of Colorado certification. Radon is the 2nd leading cause of lung cancer in the U.S. and Colorado has high levels of Radon in the soil. Protect your family with a simple 48 hour test.
If you need anything notarized, we can help with certified Notary Public services. (Travel fee’s may apply)
What do we inspect?
A pre-sale inspection can be one of the most important parts of a home purchase. As part of our InterNachi standards of practice we inspect the following on your home (when accessible). We will provide a full comprehensive digital summary report of the home with pictures and a list of any safety or defect issues within the home.
Grading and drainage
Roof, vents, flashings, and trim
Gutters and downspouts
Eaves, soffit and fascia
Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations
Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings
Basement, foundation and crawl space
Water penetration and foundation movement
All Heating systems
All Cooling systems
Water heating system
Main water Interior shut off entry valves
Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
Electrical service line and meter box
Main disconnect and service amperage
Electrical systems, panels, breakers, and fuses
Grounding and bonding
GFCIs and AFCIs
Wood and natural gas fireplaces, damper door, hearth or insert
Insulation and ventilation
Garage doors, tracks, safety sensors, and automatic openers
Inspection FeesBased on sq ft
- Call today for a free quote!
- Additional services:
- 48 hour Radon testing
- Sewer camera scope with video (additional fee may apply for special circumstances.)
- Notary Public – $5 per form, plus any applicable travel fees.
- Mold testing on request
- Commercial inspections available upon request.
- *Prices may vary for some circumstances (distance, age, uncommon circumstances, etc)
- Payment types accepted: Cash, Paypal, Venmo, Zelle, Credit card**
- **3% tax will apply
10% discount for military, first responders, and teachers. (ID required)
Thanks for your service!
Hi, I am Jeremy O’Bryan. I’ve lived in the Denver area since 1985 and am familiar with the growth of the city and expectations of your home. I am an Internachi certified inspector, Honesty and Integrity is what I value most. I am consistently training and adding new certifications to give you the best value and choice. I enjoy explaining the details and being a knowledgeable resource. I look forward to providing a great experience for you.